Brand Strategist, Paris (France)
The Brand Strategy team at Twitter works with the world’s top advertisers to develop strategic and creative marketing solutions that help connect these brands to specific target audiences on the platform. From creative uses of promoted products to developing large-scale content programs, the Brand Strategist is a senior-level marketer who comes up with big ideas that meet objectives and help marketers innovate in new and exciting ways. A creative visionary and strategic thinker, the Brand Strategist should be able to “think big” while operating pragmatically to help Twitter’s top advertisers achieve great success.
Success in this role means:
• Developing creative concepts that meet brand objectives and are executable
• Representing Twitter in client and agency settings, as well as industry events
• Helping the sales teams exceed revenue goals by developing marketing solutions that move the business forward
• Effectively working cross-functionally and building relationships with a number of internal teams, from product to legal to communications Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Twitter sales teams by providing marketing solutions for strategic accounts that help grow the business that align with advertiser and company goals
• Serve as a client-facing partner to the sales leads, attending and leading client meetings, boot camps, and marketing summits
• Participate in forecasting and planning with sales counterparts to identify opportunities for proactive selling
• Lead ideation and brainstorming sessions and help crystallize ideas into actionable solutions for advertisers
• Help to develop presentation materials and other client deliverables, and maintain an editorial eye to ensure all client-facing creative concepts follow Twitter brand guidelines and effectively meet the marketer’s objectives
• Provide media recommendations to support large-scale programs and initiatives
• Oversee the execution of large and custom programs and assist the Brand Planner in ensuring deadlines are met and obstacles are removed
• BA/BS degree, MBA or related Master’s preferred
• Minimum 8+ years experience in digital media and marketing at an ad agency, on the client side, or with a media company
• Experience leading and managing clients, accounts, and small teams of people
• Experience in building creative digital media and sponsorship programs at scale that drive brand awareness and high user engagement
• Cross-functional experience at consumer internet companies, working across a variety of teams including product, engineering, communications, business development, media, finance, and sales • General understanding of Twitter's promoted products and overall advertising model
PLEASE SUBMIT CV IN ENGLISH.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!