Who we are
Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas.
Twitter is looking for a Tax Analyst to join the Tax team. We have tax professionals in the U.S., Europe and Asia, and we touch on every tax issue that affects the company around the world. If you are driven and want to make a substantial impact, come join our team!
What you’ll do
- Assist with the direct and indirect tax compliance process for all EMEA entities
- Prepare tax advice with respect to the operations in the EMEA region
- Support with the preparation of tax disclosures for financial statement purposes
- Assist with the implementation of taxation strategy across the company
- Assist with the provision of ad-hoc tax support to the wider business
- Monitor and analyse proposed and newly enacted EMEA tax legislation
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements
Who you are
- Recently qualified (or due to sit Finals) tax professional and accountant (preferred) - CTA & ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Relevant experience gained in Big 4 and/or industry
- International mindset and ability to work with dispersed teams
- Strong communicator who can build relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Results oriented, demonstrates initiative, is adaptable and flexible
- Proficiency in English
- Good understanding of the Digital Economy
- Team player
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!