Sr. Payroll Analyst
Who We Are:
At Twitter, we believe passion and personality matter. We are looking for a strategic thinker who can work well with a team as well as the entire organization to ensure consistency of processes. As a Sr. Payroll Analyst, you will be a key contributor to our finance organization, reporting to the Manager of Payroll..
What You'll Do:
- You will help prepare, process and reconcile of all stock transactions (ISOs, NQS and RSUs) for timely and accurate tax remittances and earnings reporting.
- You will work closely with the equity team to ensure that weekly reconciliations of Equiview (Equity system) and ADP for Payroll are performed and that reconciling items are resolved on a timely basis not to exceed 2 weeks.
- Work on audit and compliance activity including the quarterly and annual financial statement audits, internal audit team requests, requests from federal, state and local tax authorities, worker’s compensation audits and other external data and reporting requests.
- Process semi-monthly and equity payroll for Twitter Canada employees.
- Work with the Finance G/L team to maintain an effective payroll accounting and reconciliation process. You will strive for continuous improvement using tools and processes to minimize exceptions.
- You will help project manage M&A activities including documenting and completing all historical company records.
- You will prepare and reconcile payroll reports for month/quarter/year end close.
- Help coordinate the weekly reporting to Finance leadership of Payroll functional priorities, risks, and accomplishments
- Ad Hoc duties and projects as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Knowledge of federal and state wage and hour laws as well as compliance experience
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail and completeness
- Able to work in a fast paced, time and data sensitive work environment.
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting for payroll and related transactions
- Experience performing acquisition due diligence and post-acquisition support
- Strong computer skills (Workday, ADP PayForce).
- Demonstrated advanced MS Excel
- Strong oral and written communication with effective interpersonal and relationship management skills to engage individuals at all levels in the organization and outside contacts.
- 5-7 years’ experience processing U.S. multi-state payroll and tax filings
- 2-3 years’ experience processing Canadian payroll and tax filings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!