Senior Product Manager, Notifications
We are looking for an extraordinary product leader to help build the future of notifications for Twitter. Notifications is one of our most valuable channels to reach customers when they are not on Twitter. They allow us to serve the job of keeping our customers informed about what’s happening in the world, and are a key lever for our audience growth.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Notifications team, you will help define our strategy and roadmap and lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, researchers to deliver on our objectives. If you are a creative and analytical thinker, like building delightful product experiences, and seek the thrill of having large and direct impact to the company’s goals, this role is for you!
Who We Are:
Within the Consumer Product organization at Twitter, our mission is to build a world-class Notifications product experience that helps people see and participate in the public conversation. Whether via push or the Notifications Tab within the app, notifications are the front lines for users as they interact with Twitter. We build delightful products powered by machine learning that are relevant, personalized and timely for the customer. We drive a significant portion of Twitter’s audience growth and are a high impact team.
What You’ll Do:
- Build deep understanding of our different types of customers and their needs that notifications can serve.
- Formulate a product strategy to serve those needs, translate it into a quarterly roadmap and define OKRs for the team..
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, user researchers and data scientists to execute on the roadmap, track progress against team goals and iterate as needed to meet those goals. This includes writing product specs, coordinating development activity, continuously learning and iterating from user feedback and insights.
- Set the pace for shipping world-class product features that delight our customers and contribute to our company’s most important metrics
Who You Are:
- A customer-obsessed product leader who is passionate about Twitter and our mission.
- Bring technical depth, product leadership and an understanding of consumer mobile products
- Have excellent communication skills, and a track record of collaborating across a large set of stakeholders to ship successful products.
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, are a self-starter and an analytical thinker.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!