Recruiter, APAC - 12 months' Contract (Singapore)
As part of our world-class recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most qualified candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them with Twitter. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Evaluate skill level; manage offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation and offer acceptance/declines.
- Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted in an efficient and professional manner.
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Develop client management and negotiation expertise.
Minimum qualifications :
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 5 years of relevant staffing experience.
Preferred qualifications :
- Proficiency in Chinese language highly advantageous
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Expertise in developing client management and negotiation.
- Demonstrated strong administrative skills; proficiency in spreadsheet and presentation software.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!