Product Manager -Machine Learning Platform
Who We Are:
We are a team of machine learning engineers and product managers dedicated to developing state-of-the-art AI capabilities to refine and transform Twitter’s products.
What You’ll Do:
You will work with our machine learning engineers and data modeling experts to gather insights and identify opportunities to improve how Twitter applies ML to solve critical problems. You will convey your vision through product roadmaps that impact millions of users, working closely with other product leaders and software engineers, and building a world class machine learning platform. You will have the opportunity to educate our rising a team of product managers leveraging machine learning to drive success within all of Twitter’s products and businesses.
Who You Are:
You are a visionary fascinated by Twitter: the change it brings to the world in how we communicate and learn about what’s happening, at each instant. You realize the unique challenges, and importance, to bring the right content in front of our users, anywhere in the world at the scale and speed of Twitter. You are fascinated by the recent advance in AI and deep learning and technology behind it, foreseeing the incredible potential that AI within Twitter can create.
- Minimum of 2 years of product management experience.
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred; MS or PhD in machine learning or equivalent work experience a plus.
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision.
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities is a must.
- Able to manage multiple projects adding value to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- You have a get stuff done attitude, have great positive energy, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You are passionate about technology and can keep up with the latest.
- You’ve done this kind of thing before. You have a track record of launching exciting technical products.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments where the only constant is change
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!