IT Product Manager - Marketing
Who We Are
At Twitter our IT Enterprise Applications team focuses on implementing and supporting applications to help our internal customers meet their operational needs. We are responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple stakeholders on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You’ll Do
To strengthen our growing team, we are looking for an experienced product manager passionate about marketing applications and processes, with a background in driving the strategic direction of internal products. You will synthesize a product vision and partner with customer and engineering teams to build, launch, and scale innovative products for Global Business Marketing productivity.
Who You Are
You have outstanding social skills, are an analytical thinker, and great at navigating complex issues. You have experience working with a growing team and you thrive in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with:
- Thinking strategically, influencing decisions, and crafting a compelling product vision
- Conveying your product vision through bold product roadmaps and proactively planning for future development
- Engendering teamwork and leading a cross-functional team of engineering, operations, and internal customers to deliver multiple projects to aggressive timelines from inception to launch
- Capturing product requirements
- Delivering products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Identifying and resolving inefficiencies in tools, process, and workflows as well as brainstorming new methods of efficiency to support our key business partners
- Making build, buy, or partner recommendations for key capabilities required to deliver various aspects of the product solution
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and processes
- Effectively communicating with all levels of staff, including executive level stakeholders
- Working within and planning against a defined release schedule
- Prioritizing and maintaining internal customer request backlogs
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of the product
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Business Administration desired
- 5+ years experience, preferably in business applications development or product management of end-to-end solutions related to Marketing
- Possess understanding of the technical architecture and the general suite of industry products available within Marketing delivery solutions
- Experience with Adobe AEM, DAM Systems, Google Analytics, SplashThat, Eloqua, Salesforce, Tableau, JIRA or equivalent applications
- Background working within an Agile environment
- Experience with team supervision or people management a plus
- Experience with vendor management a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!