Head of Global Customers Learning
Twitter is currently undergoing a period of significant growth, development and transformation. At this time, it is seeking an extraordinary leader to lead its Global Customers Learning team and help Twitter onboard, empower and develop its entire Sales, Operations and Partnerships teams.
As one of the most important business leaders at Twitter, this role will support all of Twitter’s Customers teams, including Twitter Client Solutions (TCS), Self-Serve Advertising (SSA), Emerging Business (DES & Mopub), Global Content Partnerships and Twitter Services.
He/She will lead a highly talented and motivated team of 10 spanning 5 locations around the world.
Reporting directly to the VP Global Strategy & Operations, this leader will work in close partnership with functional leaders across Sales, People, Marketing, Operations and HR.
The role will likely be based in New York City or San Francisco. Other US locations could also be considered.
- Define and evangelize vision and strategy for all learning & development efforts across the Global Customers Organization.
- Collaborate closely & align with leaders across the organization (including the company-wide Learning & Development team) on cross-functional initiatives, including:
- Sales Competencies development and roll out across hiring, developing, promoting
- Defining a unified and prioritized list of learning solutions for all sales teams across the Global Customers organization
- Adoption of our new #StartWithThem company positioning and our 2020 Vision around being #Drivers, #CareMore for our customers, drive #DeepRootedGrowth and #LoveWhereYouWork
- Lead the GCL team. Hire, motivate, empower, develop its people.
- Ensure operational rigor across GCL, with team executing on time and with high quality.
- Foster a productive office environment and culture consistent with Twitter’s values
Ideal Experience & Skills:
- 20+ years of demonstrated career progression and strong performance as a senior leader.
- A min of 10 years leading a learning & development organization, with deep subject matter expertise. Ad sales training experience preferred.
- Facility with measurements and analytics and positioning data to illustrate impact.
- Strong management skills and demonstrated ability to hire, mentor, coach and develop a global, geographically dispersed team.
- Track-record of collaborating effectively, building trust and influencing across a large and complex organization to deliver on expectations.
- Exceptional stakeholder and relationship management skills in a multicultural environment.
- Sensitivity to business and cultural learning differences across international markets.
- Experience in developing and executing an overall business learning strategy, identifying new and innovative approaches in learning design and development.
- Proven ability to lead the development of learning solutions with strong experience in instructional design, curriculum development, and evaluation.
- Skilled at leading cross functional teams in the development of scalable learning solutions in a constantly changing environment.
- Has excelled in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, rapidly changing and growing business.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record, MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Demonstrated strategic skills: Strategy or Consulting background a strong plus.
- Knowledge of mobile and internet products and technologies; well-developed product sensibility and experience leader creative discussions regarding potentially innovative, offerings
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!