Global Client Partner
Global Client Partner
STRATEGIC PLANNING & GUIDANCE
- Create global Joint Business plans to drive consistent client strategies for growth.
- Drive a global learning agenda to prove our effectiveness and efficiency and drive innovation.
- Create global strategic narratives for major campaigns and initiatives.
- Understand client and sector landscape inside-out: strategy, language, culture, and organizational structure.
DRIVE GLOBALLY SCALED SOLUTIONS & OPPORTUNITIES
- Lead global revenue management and forecasting.
- Negotiate upfronts for annual growth.
- Model and scale global revenue opportunities.
- Share best-in-class work across all countries.
SENIOR THOUGHT LEADERSHIP & INFLUENCE
- Build close relationships with C-suite/VP leaders to drive long-term industry influence.
- Build cross-functional partnerships with internal stakeholders.
- Look at future growth potential and alert the organization of growing opportunities and threats.
- Coach and lead by working collaboratively with local Account Executives working on the client and other key stakeholders within the Revenue team and across Twitter to drive revenue growth.
- Travel to key markets and develop relationships with regional client executives on behalf of Twitter. (At least one regional trip per quarter)
- Participate in quarterly business reviews with Executive Revenue Team; display strategic growth and development of the partnership.
- BA/BSc degree
- 12+ years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- 12+ years relevant experience in digital advertising sales, agency (media and/or creative) or client side
- 5+ years managing a key global account
- Experience in a sales leadership role with FTSE 100 advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
- Expert and trusted partner with key decision-makers in your region, country and/or vertical industry. Excellent understanding of industry competitive landscape, and trends.
- Deeply established relationships with marketing decision-makers at companies and agencies
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Driven to beat targets, relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Infectious passion around Twitter
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!