Accounts Payable and Operations Specialist, Japan (Tokyo)
Twitter has an opportunity for an Accounts Payable and Operations Specialist who will be responsible for partnering with cross functional teams to support the Accounts Payable, Travel & Entertainment, and Source to Pay operations in Japan. Candidates must be detail-oriented with strong communication skills to support and standardize Japan Finance Operations.
The position will be based in Tokyo, Japan, and will report to the APAC Source to Pay Manager.
- Support Accounts Payable, Travel & Entertainment Sourcing and Procurement operations for Japan office
- Be a subject matter expert with Travel, Corporate Card, & Expense operations to help support Twitter employees in Japan with traveler support, expense reports, and payment processes
- Champion daily corporate card management - applications, account reconciliations, delinquency notifications, and employee support
- Coordinate and deliver training
- Drive policy compliance, assisting the shared service team with escalations and follow-up
- Supervision of Shared Services Center to ensure invoices and employees’ claims are processed in accordance with policy and timelines
- Manage relationships with internal customer groups and serve as point of escalation and resolution for all Source to Pay queries in Japan
- Ensure consistent application of procedures and controls within Japan
- Understand country specific legality and assist in upholding local tax and reimbursement requirements.
- Review operating procedures developed by the local service provider and the Shared Services Center and support initiative to streamline Japan processes
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects and system enhancements as assigned
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in an Accounts Payable and Travel & Entertainment role preferably in a multinational environment
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement
- Experience with Concur Travel & Expense and corporate card administration preferred
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle) preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, strong analytical and communication skills
- Business level in English communication skills as well as native-level in Japanese
- Basic knowledge in JGAAP, USGAAP, and Japanese tax regulation
- Ability to work in a fast paced company
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!