Technical Operations Associate
Who We Are
The Revenue and Partnership Operations team supports customers, media partners, and our Sales team. Within Revenue and Partnership Operations, Technical Operations provides escalated technical support to customers and operational support to engineering teams and product managers. We ensure that customers have the best possible experience using Twitter Ads and Analytics products.
What You’ll Do
As a Technical Operations Associate, you will be tasked with leading the diagnosis, prioritization, and resolution of issues affecting Twitter’s advertising and analytics products. You will play a critical role in surfacing customer insights throughout the product development lifecycle. You will be part of a cross-channel effort, partnering closely with Product, Engineering, Sales and the rest of the Revenue and Partnership Operations organization to enable frictionless usage of Twitter Ads.
- Become a subject matter expert in Twitter’s advertising and analytics products
- Investigate, triage, and escalate product issues to Product and Engineering on behalf of customers
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering to ensure that product issues are effectively prioritized and resolved
- Serve as an escalation point and provide product education for our frontline support teams
- Build and maintain product support documentation, continually refining based on trends in reports from our advertisers and Sales team
- Surface insights to Product and Engineering, analyzing trends in product issues and customer feedback
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle to craft, support, and achieve product objectives
- Proactively identify and lead process, product, and tooling improvements to drive measurable increases in team efficacy
Who You Are
You are passionate about technology and have a proven ability to think critically and work effectively in dynamic, collaborative environments. You relish the opportunity to play detective, diving into data to decipher trends and troubleshoot issues. You are detail-oriented and capable of quickly learning and applying technical concepts. You exhibit an enthusiastic, can-do spirit and approach your work with vigor, determination, and a growth mindset.
- BS or BA degree with 5+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with Excel and SQL, additional technical skills a plus
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to find answers and a passion for problem-solving
- Experience working with Engineering and Product teams on product launches and/or product support
- Ability to seamlessly juggle multiple projects and responsibilities from a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Experience with JIRA and Salesforce (preferred)
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!