Sr Mgr, Global Performance and Programmatic Specialists, JAPAC (Singapore)
As the Senior Manager, Global Performance and Programmatic Specialist, you will be the regional lead for the GPPS team in our fast-growing markets. You will be the senior liaison to the cross-channel teams such as Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing, Global Ads Performance, and Ad Operations to grow Twitter’s performance advertising solutions.
In this role you are both a business leader, product expert and a top seller. Your team will be responsible for championing product adoption and revenue growth for performance advertising, with a particular emphasis on mobile app promotion, while playing a key role in shaping Twitter’s performance ads business overall. Your team will partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive growth initiatives, escalate advertiser feedback, help to lead new Alpha/Beta product launches in market, report on industry trends, identify areas of product differentiation, attend strategic sales meetings and educate the sales team on product positioning in your market.
- Drive the development and execution Twitter’s regional go-to-market strategy, including international rollout, for performance advertising products and programmatic buying of inventory
- Lead a team of Performance and Programmatic Sales Specialists across all of Asia and Australia
- Partner closely with Sales leadership to understand business goals & objectives, identify new revenue growth opportunities, sell strategically, craft solutions that position the sales team for success
- Help shape the analytical abilities, communication skills and subject matter expertise of performance marketing
- Partner closely with Product (incl Ops & Marketing) teams to lead alpha/beta product launches, communicate client feedback, align on product positioning, and sales education
- Partner with wider stakeholders including Business Marketing and Sales to drive local growth projects & deliver against quarterly goals
- Research and report on larger product trends via advertiser feedback, internal Twitter dashboards and industry news
- Translates competitive landscape and market feedback into actionable product input; supports key product adjacencies such as advanced measurement and analytics features
Success Looks Like:
- Lead our JAPAC business in a way that makes us proud by providing world class service to our advertisers
- Meet and exceed revenue expectations through internal and external strategic sales partnerships
- Develop a market-leading GPPS team that exudes Twitter’s values
- Communicate fearlessly to build long lasting relationships with the sales organization and advertisers
- Evangelize Twitter as a performance marketing platform for advertisers within the region
- Innovate through experimentation to create solutions for advertisers
- Become a true Twitter product expert on our platform
- BA/BSc degree, Masters degree a plus.
- 8-12 years of related experience in the digital or media industry with at least 2+ years dedicated to mobile performance marketing
- 2-5 years of hiring, managing and developing high performing sales or cross-functional teams
- Motivated business lead who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Strong communication skills, with proven history of managing executive relationships
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Strong quantitative background in finding trends and opportunities within data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Willingness to travel
- Business level in English, with Japanese or Mandarin a major plus.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!