Senior Strategic Partner Development Manager
WHO WE ARE:
MoPub, a Twitter company, provides monetization solutions for mobile app publishers and developers around the globe. Our flexible network mediation solution, leading mobile programmatic exchange, and years of expertise in mobile app advertising mean publishers trust us to help them maximize their ad revenue and control their user experience. MoPub is looking for programmatic experts to join our growing Demand Sales team in San Francisco. The team oversees MoPub’s strategic relationships with top Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) in the programmatic space and partners with them to uncover and execute new revenue opportunities.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a revenue-generating sales professional who strives to exceed targets through active strategic selling and in-depth understanding of bidding strategies. You are driven by high achievement revenue growth.
- You have solid experience in mobile programmatic, and understand how advertisers make decisions. You can quickly learn about new technologies. You show excellent attention to detail, with a passion for and understanding of MoPub products and the mobile ecosystem.
- You can work cross functionally to drive outcomes that benefit our demand clients. You understand larger business context and can drive contributions that benefit not only your clients but our core publisher business. You are a team player with a solutions focused mentality.
- You can manage multiple priorities and lead several time-sensitive projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- You have excellent communication skills, actively listen to client needs, and translate this feedback back to product to develop high value solutions. You have strong experience overcoming obstacles by taking charge of challenging situations and delivering positive client-focused resolutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own a portfolio of DSP relationships and manage stakeholders to exceed revenue goals. You will act as a consultative and strategic sales partner, translating the MoPub value proposition to grow clients’ mobile programmatic business.
- Understand what matters most to your accounts and drive an action plan for revenue growth
- Execute quarterly business reviews, monthly working sessions with accounts and client calls to further account objective.
- Monitor and analyze campaign activity to grow share of wallet.
- Formulate and communicate product, strategic value, contractual, technical, and financial updates with partners and internal Twitter stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the technical services team to resolve technical blockers.
- Be a team player with a keen understanding for internal cross-functional & international communication/collaboration across multiple operational teams
- Translate partner feedback into prioritized business cases to inform the product roadmap.
- Work closely with product teams and partners to navigate and launch product betas, partner integrations, and commercialization strategies.
- Attend industry events and conferences to represent MoPub and grow your industry knowledge.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record. MS/MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- At least 5-7 years of work experience, preferably programmatic partner management or sales experience in an internet or mobile company
- Understanding of the mobile ecosystem
- Ability to travel to New York, London and/or Singapore. Travel will be about 20-25% of time based on location
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!