Corporate Security (CorpSec) enables growth by protecting Tweeps and company assets globally. CorpSec facilitates informed decision making by identifying, monitoring, and mitigating risk. Twitter is seeking an entry-level Security Analyst who will support Corporate Security’s analysis function within the EMEA region. The position will report to the EMEA Sr. Manager of Corporate Security, and coordinate closely with other relevant functions. This position is ideal for a motivated self-starter who is eager to serve in a hybrid role supporting analysis, research, travel security, health and safety, and crisis management. This role will interface with the Global CorpSec team to include Protective Intelligence, Executive Protection, Global Travel, Health and Safety, Events, and Crisis Management. The role will also involve close collaboration with the Security Analysis & Investigations team in Twitter Service. The Security Analyst will be expected to develop and maintain the necessary relationships with internal stakeholders and identify opportunities where Corporate Security can support other Twitter teams when required. External stakeholder engagement is also a key part of the role. The candidate should possess strong analytical writing and briefing skills and an ability to synthesize complex information from various sources. The ability to analyze and convey risk and analytical assessment data in an easy to understand manner is critical. This position is ideal for a candidate eager to learn multiple corporate security disciplines.
● Monitor, identify, and analyze global political and security risks to determine their impact on and relevance to Twitter
● Assess the validity of political and security risks and triage using solid prioritization skills
● Synthesize data and findings with general trend research, to provide threat/risk context for stakeholders
● Research, quantify, categorize, and communicate assessments of a variety of risks affecting Twitter to include but not limited to physical security and safety, economic and business risk and risk associated with geopolitical and world events
● Produce quality written products for internal, and external stakeholders
● Communicate effectively and tactfully with diverse groups of individuals at all levels of the company
● Coordinate tasks and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on analytical projects
● Contribute to the development of regional team goals and objectives in line with overall global Corporate Security Objectives and Key Results
● Assist in metric identification, collation, use and reporting for the EMEA region
● Contribute to the planning and delivery of the travel support program throughout EMEA
● Assist in training and development of Regional Operations Center in order to enhance its capabilities to assess geopolitical impacts of relevance to Twitter
● When necessary, assist in all aspects of end-to-end security support for Twitter at internal and external events.
● Minimum educational requirement of a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology, Sociology, Data Science, Security Management, International Relations, International Security, Politics, Business, Economics, Finance, or related field; Master’s Degree preferred;
● Ability to adapt to a unique corporate culture and effectively balance security with company values;
● Understanding of global geopolitical issues and threats to/from various regions of the world, with a deep knowledge of the EMEA region, and willingness to continuously keep abreast of the latest developments within the region;
● Motivated self-starter who is eager to learn new security disciplines;
● Excellent time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize;
● Ability to manage ambiguity, and help shape the strategic direction of new programs;
● Have excellent writing and verbal communication skills;
● Have the ability to synthesize information from a wide variety of sources, and summarize succinctly for stakeholder consumption;
● Qualitative and quantitative analysis skills;
● Fluency in English, both in written and verbal form; knowledge of other regional languages is desirable
● Willingness and ability to travel on short notice, in support of CorpSec operations and initiatives;
● Possession of a valid passport with no travel restrictions
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!