Sales Head, Greater China - Tech Vertical (Singapore)
Lead and inspire a world class sales team while driving deep client relationships and revenue growth with the top tech brands in Greater China. We are looking for a senior leader in Singapore/ Hong Kong to dramatically grow the Tech vertical revenue and significantly deepen relationships with our clients.
This successful person will be goal oriented, driven and entrepreneurial. They will be tasked with growing and managing a vertical with team members distributed in Hong Kong and Singapore. They should have senior-level agency contacts, high level direct brand relationships and a track record of achievements. This media expert will be responsible for establishing Twitter as a vital platform for Chinese clients looking to go global. The person will have a passion for digital media, the ability to sell beyond the numbers and the work ethic to make it happen. This individual needs to know how to inspire their team and clients.
- Drive advertising revenue growth from the Tech vertical clients in Greater China
- Manage a high-performing team by recruiting excellent talent, retaining and rewarding existing talent, and managing resources efficiently
- Provide coaching and mentorship and elevate the team’s abilities to manage and generate revenue
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will serve as the foundation for this growing team
- Set a high standard and drive operational rigour in the sales process, with the sales teams and all partner functions supporting the team
- Provide thought leadership within the industry by speaking at events and with the press
- Lead the strategic planning for the vertical for the next 2-3 years by identifying opportunities, allocating resources and driving competitive benchmarking
- Lead the dialogue with sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, and provide feedback on current products
- Listen to the needs of the market and share the learnings internally with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Research, Brand Strategy, Content Planning & Content Partnerships
- Passionate about Twitter and how we can help our clients achieve their marketing objectives
- Proactive and innovative in solving problems and decision making
- Ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- 15+ years of solution sales experience selling in digital media or a related industry with 6+ years of people management
- C-level relationships across industry
- Fluent in business Chinese (speaking and writing)
- Ability to sell to C-Level clients and across various client departments
- Directly managed individual sales reps as well as team leads
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Strong sales process discipline
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise or OEM deals
- Consistent achievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong track record
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the client business
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Ability to travel
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!