Receptionist - Washington, DC
Who We Are:
We are Twitter's Washington, DC office and we are looking for a driven and focused individual to run our reception area and serve as the first point of contact for all visitors in our space. This is a full-time position and reports to the REW (Real Estate & Workplace) Sr. Office Coordinator in Washington, DC.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the guest experience in our space. You will ensure a smooth registration process and see that all guests are greeted and have a positive experience.
- Manage content on display screens in the office letting our Tweeps know about special events and other important information.
- Maintain internal office information web page.
- Assist the Sr. Coordinator on office events.
- Complete office tasks assigned through our internal ticketing system.
- Coordinate mail and shipping.
- Additional administrative work as requested.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about customer service and maintaining an extraordinary workspace that encourages staff to do their best work.
- Detail oriented.
- Concise, specific and an effective communicator (verbal and written).
- Positive and energetic.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Flexibility with regard to job requirements.
- Proficient in MAC environment and Google apps suite a plus.
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!