Program Manager, Professional Development & Skills Education
Have a passion for managing and designing the training and programs that contribute to career growth and development? Come join our team!
Who We Are
Twitter is looking for a global program manager to build and manage comprehensive skills and professional development programs for the Customers & Sales organizations. In addition to professional development and skills training, the Global Customers Learning team (GCL) offers educational programming across Products, Tools, and New Hire. We’re looking for a Program Manager to take on a global, unified program around upleveling the skillset of our organization.
What You’ll Do
This role will work to build exceptional skills and professional development training courses for a global audience, and will be responsible for designing an innovative and fun learning program aimed to increase our organization’s skill sets while interfacing with clients. Training topics include but are not limited to: new manager, leadership development, presentation skills, negotiations, executive presence, challenger sales, solution selling, objection handling, C-level conversations, influencing decision makers etc.
This role will collaborate with leadership across the organization, multiple sales channel leadership and ICs, HRBPs, Regional Ops Managers, and Marketing to develop a training program that will increase confidence and competency, establish consultative approaches, embody Twitter culture, and build knowledge/skills to excel for key job roles across the revenue org.
Who You Are
- Passion for learning with a growth mindset
- Strong SME & Stakeholder management
- Global & scalable thinker in learning design and implementation
- Proven ability to drive learning strategy
- Data driven decision maker with a focus on measurement
- A dynamic classroom facilitator
The ideal candidate will bring creative ideas to managing fun and meaningful learning experiences for learners, conducting needs assessments with internal teams and leadership, partnering with third-party vendors, and architecting course content for instructor-led and on-demand learning. They will also need to be able to prioritize global requests in this space and manage leadership expectations; helping them differentiate between genuine skill gaps and periodic execution issues.
This person will also need to drive enthusiasm and adoption of this program internally, creating a recognizable program brand that will get learners around the world excited to participate and hungry for more training.
- Work with global leaders, sales, & marketing to identify skill gaps at Twitter
- Create a blueprint of courses for this program, and prioritize areas of focus
- Partner with internal stakeholders and third-party learning consultants to create meaningful curriculum in key topical areas
- Design a globally-applicable skills program that meets the needs of a culturally-diverse team
- Develop scalable and measurable learning programs that mesh with Twitter’s core values
- B.A. required, preferably in adult learning, career enablement, or professional development.
- 3-5 years in a learning & development role/capacity, preferably managing and delivering successful training programs. 7+ total years in post graduation work experience.
- Work Experience in large scale Program / Project management with global stakeholders
- Experience using a consulting approach to identify and build effective learning solutions
- Experience in coordinating and managing professional development conferences and programs
- Experience working with and managing top-class training vendors
- Ability to provide sample work and demonstrate facilitation skills
- Sales learning experience is a plus
- eLearning development & LMS experience is a plus (Rise, Captivate)
- Coaching experience is a plus
- Background in sales, preferably in a digital environment is a plus
“We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
“San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!