Program Manager, Customer Success
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
The Twitter Service organization provides high quality support to Twitter’s customers. We enable users around the world to enjoy Twitter by removing barriers to participation and highlighting the best of our platforms. The Strategy & Innovation team sets the vision for Twitter’s global approach to customer support and drives strategies to ensure the best possible customer experience. We innovate, experiment, and are always looking for new ways to be better.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with customers and internal stakeholders to gather feedback and understand how customers support needs vary globally as well as for individuals and brands.
- Design, test, launch, and measure the success of customer support models to help ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Provide proactive education and consultation about Twitter’s support offerings and best practices
- Facilitate the relationship between operational teams and stakeholders across the Revenue, Public Policy, Trust & Safety, Product, and Legal teams.
- Work closely with operational teams to ensure prompt resolutions and clear communication around support issues.
- Help cross-functional partners triage, prioritize, and manage incoming requirements through sprint cycles, leveraging a variety of information management systems
- Mentor new team members as our organization grows
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a seasoned program manager or project manager with strong communication skills, a customer-centric mentality, and a passion for helping internal and external customers.
If this role sounds like a great match, you probably have
- Experience managing a multiple high impact projects across time-zones and working with stakeholders in Sales, Product, Legal, Public Policy, and Trust & Safety
- Great demeanor and exceptional communication skills; you are able to clearly and confidently engage with senior executives, salespeople, product managers, and external partners
- Strong analytical skills; you are metrics driven and make decisions based on data
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and able to adapt to the needs and workstyles of other teams and organizations.
- Experience working with Salesforce products, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, and/or other similar tools and services
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, online advertising, program management, and/or experience in a revenue or sales operations role.
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
- Ability to travel up to 25% per year to domestic and/or global office locations.
- BA/BS degree
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!