Partnerships Manager, Entertainment, Japan (Tokyo)
The Global Content Partnerships (GCP) team is organized around four key verticals: sports, news, entertainment, and creators. Partnership Manager for Japan will work on content partners in entertainment industry (TV, music, talent agencies, lifestyle, etc) acquiring content as well as our key internal sales teams to increase the sales of such content.
- Accountable for entertainment content partnerships and revenue growth in Japan
- In partnership with the most influential people and publishers, you make Twitter an essential platform for content that fuels the public conversation.
- As trusted advisers for our partners’ distribution, marketing, and monetization strategies, we drive their engagement with our products, supplying Twitter with a steady stream of content sought out by audiences and advertisers alike.
- Collaborate with internal sales teams and external agency to define, prioritize, package, and market Sponsorship opportunities
- Train our internal sales teams and external agency to sell Sponsorship programs
- Drive entertainment content partners to integrate Twitter into their core media and monetization strategy
- Evangelize the value of Twitter usage among the high-profile entertainment influencers to scale active users in Japan
- Create and maintain the primary internal marketing channels for priority Sponsorship programs
What does success look like?
- Increased revenue through Sponsorship programs
- Increased monetizable video inventory through content acquisition
- Clear articulation of Twitter's premium content value proposition in market
- Revenue diversification and growth QOQ and YOY for Japan
- Seamless cross-functional collaboration between GCP, Finance, Sales, Video, and Sales Marketing teams
- Supporting Agency and GCP leadership and by streamlining program marketing
- Be the key contributor to the growth of Twitter Japan.
- BA/BS degree, but life experience is also valued
- 8 -10+ years work experience including entertainment industry experience
- Experience and understanding of media buying and media planning
- Experience working on large content partnerships with contractual complexities and restrictions
- Experience conducting data-driven analyses to drive decision-making.
- A leader with strong influencing skills
- A strong understanding of the digital video landscape
- Deep knowledge of the country’s industry and cultural landscape.
- Collaborative with a history of working effectively cross-functionally
- Superior presenter and communicator
- A self starter comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Expert in Powerpoint, Keynote, Excel and all the other business tools of business.
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!