Operations Product Manager, Systems and Tools
Who We Are
We are the Twitter Service team, dedicated to delivering customer service through meaningful connections and enforcing policies to promote healthy exchanges in the public conversation. Whether we're optimizing support operations, guarding the health of the service through scaled enforcement, driving content and support channel strategies, or localizing the product for our global audience, we're with our customers every step of the way.
What You’ll Do
As a Operations Product Manager, you’ll work closely with diverse set of stakeholders within our user operation team, our partnering engineering teams, as well as with Twitter PMs, EMs, Legal, and Policy teams (depending on your role) to determine areas to enhance our agent tools based on business needs and Twitter product launches. Your role is to provide technical expertise around a project by developing product requirements and/or functional specification documentation and to ensure a tooling readiness to seamlessly support Twitter users.
Who You Are
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a technical background and project management expertise, who excels at solving problems and has a passion for helping our customers. You exhibit a strong focus on localized and tailored customer experiences, spanning across operational efforts supporting localization and machine learning initiatives. You also have interest in supporting platform health efforts that touch all aspects of scaled enforcement (i.e. spam, abuse, API abuse, etc). The ideal candidate has outstanding interpersonal skills and is great at navigating complex issues & stakeholders. This candidate is analytical thinker, detail-oriented, a fast-learner, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, you probably have:
- Strong communication skills to represent the voice of internal customers.
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and processes.
- Experience working in a support organization who understands the criticality of internal tooling efficiency
- Experience defining business requirements and translating them into technical requirements in the form of Product and/or Functional Requirements
- Strong project management skills to holistically plan out each milestone leading up to launch
- Analytically focused and able to leverage business insights to make well informed decisions
- Have a solid understanding of online abuse and sensitive media and the ability to assess new features with user safety in mind
- BA/BS degree in Information Management Systems or equivalent experience
- Knowledge or experience working on internal tools in support of an operations team
- 5 - 7+ years of project/product management experience
- PMP or Scrum Master experience or certification is preferred
- Strong project and product management skills, with demonstrated experience delivering on a deadline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!