MENA Editorial Marketing Manager
MENA Editorial Marketing Manager - 12-month contract
Who We Are
Twitter’s global business marketing team leverages our client and industry expertise to communicate the value of Twitter to the marketers and agencies we serve. We aim to establish Twitter as an indispensable partner to our clients’ business success. Internally, we represent the voice of the client and end-customer to our key partners including sales, research, product and more. Externally, we communicate with marketing decision-makers to demonstrate the power and effectiveness of Twitter.
Who You Are
You will be responsible for planning campaigns, editorial and content that inspires & drives thought-leadership and moves businesses to action on the Twitter platform. You are a storyteller. You will develop compelling, dynamic content and initiatives that attract businesses to Twitter and converts them into advertisers. You aren’t shy about metrics. You are results driven and can dig into large datasets to optimize our content.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate the development and delivery of Twitter’s marketing plan in collaboration with our sales teams to drive advertiser adoption of our platform.
- Create content, marketing initiatives and B2B education programs that will maximize industry revenue growth; focus on why Twitter is relevant and how best to use the platform to meet marketing objectives.
- Identify and execute a range of projects within varying complexity.
- Produce and optimize various content across our platforms and distribution channels: @TwitterMktgMENA, e-mail marketing, sales and training presentations, case studies.
- Support our global team in the localization of marketing.twitter.com and other global programs.
- Covering @TwitterMENA events.
- Manage our content agencies, ensuring creativity and effectiveness within our brand guidelines, delivered within agreed deadlines and to clear objectives.
- Collaborate with global marketing, local sales, product, research, communications and external partners to align on holistic editorial strategy and execution.
- Ensure that both the MarComms mix planning and execution of marketing initiatives are flawless.
- Translate complex concepts and business needs into simple, creative and impactful scale marketing programs that resonate with marketers and agencies.
- Define KPIs, streamline, automate, scale and measure marketing tasks.
- Effectively communicate life cycle of key projects, campaigns, events and insights cross-functionally.
- 8+ years of relevant experience; bachelor’s degree required
- Arabic language mandatory (Spoken and Written)
- Relevant business and industry experience
- High degree of accuracy, strong timeline management, follow-through and attention to detail.
- Strong cross-functional skills and diverse stakeholders interactions (customers or partners) to support business and deliver MarComms strategy
- Deep knowledge of Twitter’s product suite across brand, performance, video objectives
- Proven track record of developing and executing editorial and content marketing with measurable results.
- Strong copywriter with a knack for creating content that has a good balance between thought-leadership and marketing
- Proficiency in crafting creative, inspiring, solution-driven stories that communicate complex concepts simply
- Able to guide/influence others in making appropriate decisions that can impact the team.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy and consistency including adherence to brand standards.
- Exceptional project management skills with an ability to work with multiple groups and on tight deadlines.
- Highly collaborative and open to feedback, adapting and fine-tuning content to the evolving needs of the organization.
- Self-starter, not afraid to be scrappy and roll up your sleeves.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!