HR Ops Manager, LATAM
Who you are:
The LATAM People Service Specialist is at the heart of all payroll & people transactions at Twitter.
You'll be reporting to LATAM Sr. HR Business Partner.
From the time we extend an offer to a candidate, the People Service Specialist takes care of this person’s system transactions and all necessary administration to ensure a successful and smooth onboarding process. Geographically aligned to support their region, they work closely with several teams, including Recruiting, HR Business Partners, Immigration, Global Mobility and Information Technology.
Once the new hire is successfully onboarded, the People Service Specialist continues to manage ongoing employee lifecycle transactions and support the employee population by responding to all first level system/data questions coming into HR. This support continues as people exit the organization. They work closely with HR Business Partners and Information Technology to process terminations and ensure all processes for offboarding are completed.
This is a critical role to ensuring data integrity for people data and efficient and scalable processes.
They operate as the day to day administrative face of HR & Payroll, providing high quality, white
glove service for Tweeps in the region. Must enjoy a relentless pursuit of process optimization,
global scale and automation.
● Client facing role, must enjoy helping people!
● Latam Payroll (50%):
○ Ensure onboarding / offboarding documentation has been received and sent to
payroll in a timely manner
○ Manage onboarding and offboarding processes within internal systems and HR
service providers, i.e.: benefits inclusion / exclusion / updates
○ Feed and FUP payroll information with local payroll vendor: commissions, overtime,
sales guarantee, spot bonus tracking, salary increases, vacation planning, personal
data changes, etc.
○ Provide administrative support for calendered planning cycles and events such as
Comp Planning Process, Profit Sharing and Statutory Salary Increase Payments in
alignment with HRBP
○ Manage third-party payroll relations as well as contractors onboarding and
offboarding in line with internal policies
○ Ensure all data entry has an audit point to preserve data integrity
○ Maintain employees / third party files for auditing purposes
○ Pull payroll reports to leverage and empower hiring managers such as: overtime
costs & control and vacations tracking
○ Maintain PCMSO and PPRA and any other locally required process up to date
○ Perform HR information systems testing, as required
● LATAM General HR Support (50%):
○ Serve as primary support to employees on People Services being able to effectively
respond / route initial questions to employees related to HR in accordance with
○ Generate and submit offer letters to external / internal candidates making sure
alignment with HRBP proper roles and employment conditions as well as start dates
with Recruiting team is hapening
○ Own and manage data entry of employee's lifecycle across all HR systems including
obtaining and ensuring proper approvals
○ Triage, answer and route HR tickets in a timely manner making FUPs and providing
visibility for all stakeholders needed
○ Deliver and ensure background check is completed
○ Operate immigration and relo terms as necessary including employee verification
and business visa travel letters
○ Facilitate onboarding and offboarding process for all employees with all internal
○ Drive benefits operations with vendors (day to day updates, new hires inclusion,
terminations), such as health plan, meal vouchers, etc., aligned with internal policies
○ Coordinate benefits activities in alignment with HRBP all over the region i.e: flu shot,
Employee Assistance Program, etc.
○ Organize benefits Office Hours and take lead on on regular basis with vendors and
○ Participate in projects or other duties as requested to support the People Services or
○ To work with the HRBP collecting and delivering Pulse survey data
● 5+ yrs HR related experience
● Fluent in Portuguese and English. Spanish as a plus
● Familiarity with Workday or other standard HR system as a plus
● Able to combine and manage large data sets in Google docs and Excel
● Client service mindset with the desire to go above and beyond to support the team and
● Excellent analytical and planning skills combined with interpersonal skills, being able to
prioritize effectively and complete tasks with internal alignment, accuracy and efficiency
● Ability to maintain confidentiality
● Ability to bring new perspectives by challenging status quo in a responsible manner bringing
opportunities for continuous improvement
● Clear written and verbal communications skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!