Global Advertising Performance Analyst, Japan (Tokyo)
The Global Advertising Performance (GAP) Team sits within the Client Solution Development organization on the Revenue & Customer side of the business. The GAP Team provides sellers with the best possible performance towards their clients’ desired outcomes via campaign optimization. GAP Analysts partner with Client Account Managers in consulting clients on campaign testing frameworks and providing recommendations to increase or stabilize performance throughout the duration of the partnership. GAP’s partner team, the Product Specialists, advise sellers what products should be sold into the client whilst GAP Analysts provide support to sellers after the campaigns have been sold. Together, GAP and Product Specialists are responsible for directing sellers in how to meet performance goals and drive long-term client success on the Twitter Ads Platform pre and post sale.
GAP Analysts are specialists on how Twitter Ads products perform by continuously researching and testing ways to improve optimization efficiency, teach sellers and clients/agencies these learnings, provide the insights to product teams and directly manage and optimize campaigns.
The GAP Analyst in Tokyo will partner closely with the Performance Product Specialist in Tokyo but report into the GAP Manager in Singapore where the wider GAP International team sits. The Americas GAP team are located in the East Coast of USA. The successful GAP Analyst candidate will have a background in an analytical, scientific, or mathematical field, possess a passion for data analysis and learning, be organized and attentive to detail and be comfortable teaching and presenting in front of internal stakeholders and clients/agencies in Japanese.
- Develop an expertise in the Twitter Ads Product Suite.
- Work closely with the Twitter Sales Team to understand client goals and objectives, set up successful campaigns according to best practices, and identify opportunities to scale performance.
- Execute and oversee day-to-day campaign management across a dedicated book of accounts.
- Proactively identify, troubleshoot, resolve independently and, as needed, escalate issues.
- Collaboratively, with the rest of the GAP Team, create analytical research and development projects aimed at improving, for instance, best practices, thought leadership, client insights, or Twitter Ads product features.
- Deliver value to the Sales Team and their advertisers through deep product knowledge, logical reasoning, exceptional communication and translation skills, and subject-matter expertise across Twitter’s suite of ads products.
- Provide feedback and input for product development efforts.
- Understand the digital marketplace and the competitive landscape in which we operate.
- Build relationships and educate internal stakeholders and external clients/agencies on best practices.
- 4-6+ years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering, Physics), Digital Media or strong related job experience.
- A demonstrated ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to approach challenging problems creatively, calmly, and efficiently.
- Ability to manage time well: independently handling and coordinating both short- and long-term tasks and projects from a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic, interdisciplinary work environment.
- Business-level Japanese and English communication skills with the ability to translate key ideas for a non-technical audience.
- Provide external and internal stakeholder training.
- Be the expert in the subject matter, providing regular service and advice to all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel preferred.
- Motivation to deliver measurable results that exceed expectations.
- Comfortable working independently in the Tokyo office but in partnership with teams in international offices.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!