Executive Assistant - VP, TCS and Sr. Director, Global Brands
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Twitter Client Solutions team in our Twitter NYC office. Are you someone who is detail oriented enough to be super organized amidst chaos but flexible enough to enjoy the unpredictable nature of our days? Can you integrate well into a busy office and work with colleagues across the globe? It is important that this person can juggle diverse responsibilities with aplomb and humor. For the right candidate this role should provide an exciting glimpse into the true heart of a fast-growing organization. This position will support two externally and internally in-demand Global Executives. We are seeking a business partner who will anticipate the executive’s needs, take ownership of their schedules, and keep them organized and internally connected so they can better focus on the business priorities at hand.
- Provide high-level administrative support to an in-demand and highly visible Global Vice President and Senior Director.
- Proactively anticipate needs of executives.
- Proactively manage and prioritize demanding schedules with little direction from executives.
- Independently perform support functions such as preparing correspondence, managing logistics for client visits, booking travel and team meetings.
- Assist in tracking expense workflow and ensure that expense reports are prepared and submitted on a timely basis and travel requirements and associated etiquette are met.
- Interact frequently and successfully with senior executives and other executive assistants across Twitter on various matters with speed and efficiency.
- Be the resource for multiple teams across your departments.
- Take ownership of your department's people and business priorities/needs.
- Assist in managing communications and updates across departments and teams.
- Manage department budgets for swag and offsites. Organize team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- Prepare Purchase Orders and track receipts and payments as required.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and project management experience. Ability to handle and successfully execute multiple time-sensitive projects and competing priorities.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex executive meetings and experience in organizing and booking complex frequent domestic and international travel.
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps including Google Calendar and MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency, with the creation of Keynote and/or PowerPoint presentations.
- 4 to 6 years EA or PA experience and skills.
- BA/BS strongly preferred.
- Ability to treat highly confidential information with care & discretion.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to understand department’s business and Twitter.
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities.
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast paced environment. Possesses positive, approachable attitude.
- Proactive with strong willingness to learn and constantly improve.
- Passion for Twitter product.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!