Digital Marketing Analyst (Growth) CONTRACT
What You’ll Do
Twitter is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst skilled in digital media measurement to join the Global Growth Marketing team. You will help us build out our capabilities in digital marketing measurement and analysis, working with large datasets across multiple channels and consumer touchpoints.
- Analyzing and reporting global digital marketing data pulled from numerous data sources and analytic tools that lead to improvements in campaign performances.
- Translating marketing results into easy to understand findings, including preparation of executive summaries and business reviews.
- Developing digital marketing dashboards that provide self-serving capabilities for the Growth Marketing team.
- Understand the current reporting process and work out ways to optimize and enhance regular campaign report deliverables.
- Generating and communicating data-informed insights to various global teams.
- Supporting the Growth Marketing team with Ad-hoc analysis and SQL queries.
- Building statistical and predictive models in collaboration with the Data Science teams that inform planning and budgeting decisions.
- Contributing to support budget and spend allocation decisions through the development of attribution models.
- Helping to provide research, evaluation and POV on new and existing reporting and analytics tools.
- 2+ years in a similar role, preferably in a gaming/e-commerce/tech environment
- Skilled in writing and interpreting complex SQL queries, Python or other programming languages
- Skilled in querying and working with large structured and unstructured data stores
- Experience with data visualization/dashboarding tools, e.g. Tableau a plus
- Experience working with Google Analytics or other third-party solutions is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter who is organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure, manage frequent overlapping demands and show high attention to detail
- Proficient with mathematics, statistics, and analytical processes
- Background in data science, marketing science, statistics or modeling required
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!