Customer Success Specialist, China - 12 months' contract (Singapore)
Who We Are:
Twitter’s Self-Serve Ads team is focused on building and scaling our self-serve advertising business through a combination of data and engineering, marketing, customer acquisition, and customer service. Our Customer Success team provides best-in-class support for our most valuable self-serve advertisers, increasing retention, revenue, and satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Respond to questions and inquiries from potential Twitter Ads customers with best practices, strategies, estimates or proposals in order to onboard high value advertisers and agencies
- Reach out proactively to highest potential advertisers to increase demand
- Mentor teammates on lead development and scaled support
- Troubleshoot account setup, policy, and technical issues
- Educate and consult to demonstrate how to use Twitter’s advertising products, best practices, how to develop effective campaigns.
- Execute, optimize, and analyze advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards.
- Resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, identifying and implementing process improvements
- Collaborate cross-functionally across the SSA team to improve entire customer life cycle
- Provide feedback to Demand Generation team to ensure high quality leads and efficient processes
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & Japanese and comfortable with online communication tools including Email and Video conference softwares
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Highly self-motivated and well-organized
- Detail-oriented, focused, motivated, able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize among many demands and work with minimal supervision
- Exceptionally resourceful; fearless in mining available knowledge bases to find answers
- Data driven, technical, proactive and curious
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- At least 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in the Japan market
- Experience using Salesforce CRM tool preferred
- Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment preferred
- Experience in a sales environment preferred
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media preferred
- Bilinguals, with additional Proficiency in Mandarin/Korean preferred
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!