Client Partner - Performance Business, Large Customer Sales
Who We Are:
Twitter is building a world-class team of performance marketing professionals, and we are looking for an experienced Client Partner to drive revenue & grow our business through deep-rooted mobile marketer & performance relationships.
The right person will identify, onboard, manage and grow strategic advertiser accounts; extract and disseminate best practices, and create multi-quarter plans for revenue growth. The person will be an expert in the advertising ecosystem with a proven track record of building & executing against strategic and complex partnerships with advertisers commanding mostly direct response as well as branding budgets in Germany.
The Client Partner will join a newly formed fast paced & strategic team at Twitter. This is a highly visible role within the company; you will be working both cross-functionally with business and product leaders at Twitter, and externally with some of the largest marketers in the region. The person should be a self-starter, thrive in a high intensity and rapidly evolving environment, and have excellent communication skills.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, a consistent track record, and solid customer relationships, we invite you to apply for this opportunity in our advertising sales organization at Twitter, Inc.
What You’ll Do:
- Research, identify, screen, and develop new business opportunities with direct marketers while growing existing client relationships.
- Understand what matters most to the marketer community when considering Twitter as a mobile marketing partner.
- Lead and set advertiser strategy through partnerships with their agencies, if applicable.
- Conduct QBRs, sales training, and regular client meetings.
- Educate the marketer community about advertising on the platform and the power of performance on Twitter.
- Develop and implement best practices for partner and client interaction.
- Serve as an expert in key mobile business trends, new technologies, and best practices.
- Have a deep understanding of how direct response and retargeting campaigns work from an advertiser perspective
- Work cross-functionally to identify viable product initiatives and revenue opportunities to further develop and grow revenue for Twitter in Germany.
- Support leadership team in defining new approaches to marketing dollars in a rapidly evolving media landscape.
Who You Are:
- You can locate, develop, onboard and define business prospects.
- You have a track record for building strong client relationships & delivering against sales targets
- You are experienced in performance and programmatic sales.
- You already have a solid network of marketers that you can tap into for new business
- You are intimately informed about trends in the performance space and are fully aware of the technology landscape.
- You are exceptionally clear and precise in communication.
- You can deliver presentations to C-level clients and management.
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years of industry related experience
- Deep understanding of mobile, programmatic, agency, and publisher monetization strategies
- Solid understanding of mobile technologies and ad serving
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Top tier analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to maintain strong, active relationships with client stakeholders
- Proven track record to achieve revenue growth through new and existing business
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Sound decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Flexibility to travel across Europe
- Fluency in German and English
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!