Client Partner, MENA (Dubai)
Client Partner, MENA (Dubai )
Twitter has changed the way people around the world communicate. Now Twitter is helping marketers connect with and engage our rapidly growing user base. Twitter is creating a world-class team of media professionals and seeking an experienced Client Partner to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, a strong track record, and solid customer relationships, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities at Twitter, Inc.
This position is located in our office in Dubai and will require some travel to client and agency locations, as well as regular trips to Saudi Arabia (bi-weekly minimum).
The Client Partner will report to the regional Head of Sales.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Twitter and Fortune 500 companies and their marketing agencies (media/creative), with the objective of creating a valuable annual partnership for both sides
- Create & deliver consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Help advertisers build and execute effective digital strategies for Twitter, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Thought leadership – immersing yourself in the evolving media & digital landscape, and adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments & priorities
- Strategic thinking - Ability to understand, digest, and turn data and markets trends into actionable business opportunities, on both the short and long-term
- Mentoring new team members as our organization grow
- Be involved in x-functional activities impacting Twitter's footprint in the MENA region
- 8-10 years of experience in digital media sales, working with Fortune 500 companies and advertising agencies
- Established relationships with marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
- A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills, both verbal and written in both Arabic and English
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the regional media landscape, and related opportunities for marketers in MENA
- Vertical experience a plus - particularly in retail, technology, automotive, travel, and consumer packaged good. Experience in consulting can also be an asset.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
- Minimum BA / BS degree. Masters' degree preferred
- Arabic language mandatory (Spoken and Written)
- Experience in dealing with clients based in Saudi Arabia is a plus
- Flexibility to spend 1 to 2 days to Saudi Arabia minimum every 2 weeks
- Please apply with an English CV!
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!