Business Strategy and Operations Manager
Sales Strategy and Operations Manager
The Strategy and Operations team is part of the Sales Operations group and partners with our global Customers team to conduct strategic projects and provide analytical insights that support sales growth. As a Strategy and Operations Manager, you will serve as a strategic resource for the Revenue team and work very closely with Sales Directors to surface revenue opportunities, translate those opportunities into action, and work hand-in-hand to hit revenue goals.
You are able to think “big picture” to actively identify strategic direction but are also willing to roll up your sleeves to build analytical frameworks and solutions that directly support sales growth and/or salesforce efficiency. You have excellent attention to detail, are capable of being an inspiring leader within Twitter, and enjoy working closely with sales teams to tackle their most pressing issues.
This is an individual contributor role with no people management responsibilities and the impact is driven by aligning with stakeholders to drive projects related to grow Twitter revenue and make our client facing teams more efficient.
- Partner with Customer’s Leaders to find opportunities to grow revenue, improve efficiency, and scale our business effectively.
- Present strategic insights and recommendations to senior management and partners in the Sales, Finance, Revenue, Marketing, and Support organizations critical to maintaining or developing long-term relationships with key brands
- Develop or expand in-depth understanding of Twitter’s suite of Promoted Products and relevant advertising revenue metrics (CPM, RPU, etc.)
- Frame and break down complex business problems into key components, design analysis to drive insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Collect & analyze data, information, and research (e.g., market data, competitive analysis, advertiser/consumer research, etc.) through quantitative and qualitative mechanisms to make decisions on critical strategic issues
- Stay on top of market trends and changes in the competitive landscape, and share appropriate insights with the team
- Drive implementation of significant short- and long-term efforts that directly impact overall growth and profitability of Twitter
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the Internet, Social Media, Finance or Strategy Consulting industries
- Familiarity with popular digital advertising platforms, CPC/E/M/A campaigns, and measuring return on investment
- A highly enthusiastic and independent spirit, ability to drive your initiatives with minimal mentorship and input
- Experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills with the ability to develop executive level presentations
- Expertise in MS Excel, Powerpoint and/or databases (Access, SQL, other)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, or related field of study
- Bonus: MBA and/or Strategy Consulting experience
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!