University Recruiting Program Coordinator
Program Coordinator - University & Diversity Recruiting
Create an impactful global internship experience and elevate the University & Diversity Recruiting brand!
Who We Are:
This is the best place you have ever worked. Ever. Twitter’s role is for people to gather from all over the world to see what’s happening, and to have a conversation about what they see. We are proud to serve the public conversation so we can help increase the accessibility and velocity of a simple, free and open exchange of information. Twitter is a place you can help make something happen which is much bigger than you.
As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. We have a great space, a following of passionate users, and a very bright future. Our team is lean, mean, effective, and we need leaders to join us. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
We are a team changing Twitter one intern and new grad, at a time. Our team’s mission is to build a pipeline of high-quality diverse talent by identifying, attracting and developing student candidates for all of Twitter. As a member of the University & Diversity Recruiting Team, you’ll have the support – and the responsibility – we want to make a difference on a grand scale. As a Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating an impactful global internship experience as well as take initiative on upcoming programs. You will also elevate the University and Diversity Recruiting brand at Twitter to attract top diverse talent.
This is a 12-month contract role
What You’ll Do:
- Handle the day-to-day operations of the global internship program from concept to execution (e.g. social events, open house events, exec series, professional development workshops, on-boarding, off-boarding, evaluations)
- Serve as main point of contact for summer program (i.e. interns, managers, and mentors) and facilitate / lead presentations (e.g. internship program trainings and intern new hire orientation)
- Assist with the creation and development of our global internship program strategy and new grad on-boarding experience to ensure students start their career with consistent fundamentals at Twitter
- Handle record keeping process of team expenses and the tracking / shipment of swag inventory for events and programs
- Manage interview logistics between candidates and hiring teams across the globe for phone screens and video conferences (as needed)
- Create various UR newsletters (e.g. internship program, new grad program, new managers, and student outreach), editorial calendar and DM bot strategy (on Twitter)
- Build relationships with internal and external partners including candidates, Talent Acquisition management, senior leaders, hiring managers, vendors, and other key partners
- Support the University Recruiting and Diversity Recruiting team across a range of design and creative needs such as presentation slides, templates, external marketing collateral and visuals for events
- Develop recommendations for improvement and drive new initiatives
- Communicate confidently to build trust; you will bring a strong perspective that inspires change and motivates to develop simple solutions to complex problems
Who You Are:
- You can create an engaging event experience that is on-brand
- You have a passion for working with students
- You are a high energy individual with strong communication and presentation skills
- You are extremely organized and detailed-oriented
- You can multitask simultaneous projects with moving parts
- You successfully prioritize in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- You work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to changing environments
- You are a collaborative team player
- You take initiative and are self-motivated
- You are comfortable seeking out answers and driving solutions
- You possess a strong presence and level of comfort engaging with team members of all levels
- You demonstrate program coordination skills for setting expectations, execution, and resolving issues
- You are able to design content and collateral to successfully translate company brand guidelines into your designs
- You take an innovative approach to problem solving and storytelling, with a commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of program/project coordination experience
- 1-2 years of event planning experience
- Ability to lift 20 lbs
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Google Apps, and Keynote
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!