Support Experience, CX Analyst
WHO WE ARE
We are the Twitter Service team, committed to listening and acting on behalf of the people who use Twitter. When you join our organization, you’ll provide support for Twitter customers and help guard and promote the health of the public conversation on Twitter.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the CX Analyst on Twitter’s Customer Support Experience team, you’ll help build and grow Twitter’s CX program by leveraging the power of extensive amounts of structured and unstructured data to help us strategically advance how we ideate, build, measure, and improve our service and engagement products. You will perform data analysis, design surveys, drive stakeholder reporting of customer experience and satisfaction data, and apply descriptive research methodologies to deliver insights supporting strategic business objectives. You will use your statistical skills to analyze disparate customer feedback data sources in order to present comprehensive views of the customer experience as well as customer segmentation insights. You will be an advocate for the voice of our customers.
- Identify our biggest opportunities for improvement or innovation through analysis of solicited and unsolicited customer experience and operational data
- Be an internal leader in descriptive research methodologies, leveraging multiple research and data sources to deliver insights and ideas
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative customer experience data, surface insights, and implement your own recommendations, in close collaboration with business intelligence and data analytics teams
- Collaborate in the creation and implementation of customer segmentation strategies
- Be an internal leader in basic statistics, including descriptive statistics, correlation and regression.
- Provide recommendations on proper survey design and research methodology across multiple channels (e.g., email-to-web).
- Plan, manage, and evaluate the impact of our improvement efforts
- Work cross-functionally to advise and support key business stakeholders with ongoing and ad hoc research and reporting needs.
- Evangelize the program. Teach and share best practices. Share and develop metrics.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re curious about people and the way they behave, and are empowered by your extensive analytical background to ask new questions, develop innovative metrics, and promote creative solutions that can result in real improvements to the customer experience. You have experience in descriptive research and are excited about the potential to apply it toward action. You have a customer-first mindset, and your bias for action drives you to align with and impact key strategic business objectives. You have excelled and grown within a dynamic, rapidly changing, organization. You know how to discover and collect inputs and turn them into measurable outputs.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or social sciences required
- 5+ years of experience within supporting customer insights or customer experience work
- Solid understanding of research methodology and survey design
- Strong analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills; with statistical analysis competence in techniques such as correlation, regression, KPI metric development and segmentation modeling
- Solid verbal and written communication skills to present analysis and insights including trends and opportunities to stakeholders and the business
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.