Sr. Treasury Analyst
We are seeking a motivated self-starter to join the expanding Treasury team. The ideal candidate will have solid experience supporting risk management and international treasury operations. In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to develop and implement process improvements in addition to participating in exciting Treasury projects.
Foreign Exchange & Insurance Management
- Manage FX hedging program exposure forecasts and analyze hedge result
- Execute FX trades (both spot and forward) with banks
- Review FX exposures across all entities and make recommendations on hedging strategies
- Assist with monthly mark-to-market and realized gain/loss accounting reports
- Support monthly and quarterly SOX requirements
- Participate in annual insurance renewal as well as ongoing insurance related inquiries
- Monitor and process all insurance related invoices
International Treasury Operations
- Facilitate international banking documentation, account openings/closings, and banking resolutions
- Support monthly global intercompany settlement process and ensure adequate liquidity internationally
- Monitor and update bank signatories for international bank accounts
- Provide documentation to support the testing of International Treasury SOX controls
- Assist domestic operations as needed
- Work on ad hoc projects such as Treasury Management System implementation
- Minimum of 5-7 years work experience in accounting or finance, preferably with at least 3 years in Treasury
- Bachelor’s degree required with a strong preference for degrees in accounting or finance with experience in foreign exchange. CTP, CFA, CPA, or MBA a plus
- Strong attention to detail and sense of accountability and ownership
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deliverables and drive to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to clearly explain treasury transactions to multiple business partners (including international teams)
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Candidate should be a sophisticated user of Excel.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!