Sr Lead Partner Manager, Ads API, JAPAC (Singapore)
Twitter is seeking a Sr Lead Partner Manager - JAPAC who will be responsible for managing partners building to Twitter’s Ads API. This role would primarily cover SEA, China, and Japan. This role requires strong multitasking skill to cover a variety of responsibilities involving project management, new applicant pipeline qualification, and partner management.
The Partner Manager would serve as the primary point of contact for a wide range of businesses building solutions that help marketers report upon and manage Twitter spend. You will come up with ways to market Ads API to excite and increase partners that are willing to build ad solutions for Twitter.
The ideal candidate understands the technical aspects of how a partner builds to an API, has significant experience with display/social advertising, has managed software product deliverables, has managed an ecosystem of partners against business objectives, and mostly, an enthusiast of Twitter that can evangelize why, what, and how to build solutions upon Ads API.
The position is based in Singapore.
- Lead Ads API Partner Management for the JAPAC region.
- Train and develop partner management team to successfully grow Ads API in region
- Serve as the primary point of contact for businesses applying for Ads API access, qualifying each prospective business as to whether they are a good fit to fulfill marketer’s needs
- Auditing partner’s builds and deployments from the Ads API to ensure build is aligned with how marketers value Twitter & continually ensure compliance with all policies and requirements.
- Work closely with the Partner Engineering team and manage technical questions that arises from developers.
- Maintain the relationship with Twitter Official Partners and provide first class service from business matters to technical questions.
- Be an advocate for partners and guide them to come up with new and unique solutions.
- 6 to 8+ years of relevant experience: client-facing roles such as partner management, technical sales, program management or sales required.
- Understanding of what an API is and how a business builds to an API.
- Ability to independently manage a large pipeline of partners, each in various stages of development, without breaking a sweat.
- Understands and enjoys the complexity of the traditional ad business in SEA.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising, particularly for Twitter, and other social media.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with an ability to speak to a cross-functional group of stakeholders or external partners with clarity and empathy.
- Rapid learner, who can keep up with the fast-changing environment.
- Deep passion for Twitter, and understands the nature of the platform.
- Business level in English, with Japanese or Mandarin a plus.
- Ability to travel for certain periods of time.
- A BS degree or equivalent experience, with a technical degree such as Computer Science a plus.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!