Senior Manager, Training & Quality
WHO WE ARE
We are the Twitter Service team, dedicated to delivering customer service through meaningful connections and enforcing policies to promote healthy exchanges in the public conversation. Whether we're optimizing support operations, guarding the health of the service through scaled enforcement, driving content and support channel strategies, or localizing the product for our global audience, we're with our customers every step of the way.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Manager of Training & Quality, you will lead a cross-functional and global team of project managers to drive both strategic and operational innovation in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You and your team will be responsible for ensuring we have ‘best in class’ Training and Quality Programs. You will be responsible for various aspects of our supplier engagements, including owning the end to end engagement with our BPO vendors with regards to training and quality. This will include program governance, scaling operations, and strategic planning across multiple international sites. The ideal candidate is a team player who has extensive experience managing both people and relationships with BPO vendors while being a champion for optimizing customer experience. We are looking for someone who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and using data to make informed business decisions.
- Serve as the team lead responsible for driving the vision and POV for Training and Quality in each region, providing a link between our key business stakeholder teams and vendor partners.
- Develop, Lead, and Coach a cross-functional and global team of project managers to foster continuous learning and development within the organization and also support the team’s career advancement.
- Drive improvements across both Training and Quality to reduce agent errors, improve information retention, and increase overall operational effectiveness.
- Develop strategies and implement industry best practices into our existing outsourcing operations.
- Maintain relationships and governance with vendor executives and leads across multiple delivery centers around the world.
- Develop and run strategic initiatives for intelligently scaling customer support operations through SLA management, process excellence, and technology enhancements.
- Drive capacity plan decisions, infrastructure improvements, and cost optimization strategies in coordination with internal and external partners.
- Innovate existing processes through influencing and collaborating with key stakeholders across operations and product teams.
- Utilize metrics and analytics to make key business decisions and optimize costs.
- Review sensitive and potentially disturbing content including but not limited to vulgar language, hate speech, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images.
- Communicate fearlessly! Open, concise, accurate and timely communication with your team is a must.
WHO YOU ARE
You will have a real passion for Training and Quality, managing career focused and motivated individuals, impeccable attention to detail and, of course, tons of enthusiasm for helping Twitter provide unwavering support to its growing global audience.
- International people management experience (managing teams that are not co-located).
- Experience in Training and Quality, customer service, and large scale operations.
- A consistent track record of managing complex projects and strategic initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills for both operational and financial metrics.
- Ability to negotiate extensive and competitive contracts.
- Experience working in hi-tech, online, or BPO industries in a customer support environment.
- Active, passionate Twitter user with strong interest in social media.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in operations, finance, and strategic planning
- A BS degree in Business Admin. Accounting, or Finance. MBA is preferred, but not required
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills for budgeting, financial planning
- Ability to travel up to 20-30% to global vendor locations
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!