Senior Global Performance and Programmatic Specialist
As a Senior Global Performance and Programmatic Specialist, you will be a part of a cross-channel team working closely with Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing, Global Ads Performance, and Ad Operations to grow Twitter’s performance advertising solutions.
In this role you are both a product expert and a top seller. You will be responsible for championing product adoption and revenue growth for performance advertising, with a particular emphasis on mobile app promotion. You will play a key role in shaping Twitter’s performance ads business overall. You will partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive growth initiatives, escalate advertiser feedback, help to lead new Alpha/Beta product launches in market, report on industry trends, identify areas of product differentiation, attend strategic sales meetings and educate the sales team on product positioning in your market.
- Collaborate with the Sales teams to understand client goals & objectives, recommend best practices, identify accounts for new revenue growth, sell strategically, craft solutions and position the sales team for success.
- Deliver value to Twitter Sales teams via strong analytical abilities, communication skills and subject matter expertise of performance marketing.
- Partner closely with Product (incl Ops & Marketing) teams to lead alpha/beta product launches, communicate client feedback, align on product positioning, and sales education.
- Partner with wider stakeholders including Business Marketing and Sales to drive local growth projects & deliver against quarterly goals.
- Research and report on larger product trends via advertiser feedback, internal Twitter dashboards and industry news.
- Resolve moderate to complex campaign issues in scope in a timely and productive manner, and proactively identify and implement process improvements.
- Executes and refines Twitter’s go-to-market strategy, including international rollout, for performance advertising products and programmatic buying of inventory
- Works with sellers to drive discussions with advertisers to understand their objectives, recommend best practices, craft solutions, and develop innovative and effective campaigns
- Provides strategic support during all phases of the sales cycle (pre-sale, onboarding and renewal)
- Translates competitive landscape and market feedback into actionable product input; supports key product adjacencies such as advanced measurement and analytics features
Success Looks Like:
- Grow our business in a way that makes us proud by providing world class service to our advertisers.
- Communicate fearlessly to build long lasting relationships with sales teams and advertisers.
- Evangelize Twitter as a performance marketing platform for advertisers.
- Innovate through experimentation to create solutions for advertisers.
- Meet revenue targets through strategic sales support.
- Become a true Twitter product expert on our platform.
- BA/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant experience)
- 5-10 years of related experience in the digital or media industry with at least 2+ years dedicated to mobile performance marketing
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Strong drive to beat targets, relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Strong quantitative background in finding trends and opportunities within data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity and and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Willingness to travel
- Preference for candidates fluent in both English and Mandarin (this is mandatory)
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!