Senior Corporate Security Analyst
Who We Are:
Twitter's Corporate Security (CorpSec) team is seeking a Senior Security Analyst to help define the team's strategic vision and work with stakeholders across the globe to put processes and procedures in place to help achieve that vision.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and maintain a strategic vision for the CorpSec team to manage risk while enabling Twitter to achieve its business objectives.
- Establish clear and realistic priorities and plans to achieve the strategic vision.
- Identify opportunities to implement procedures and performance metrics, improve processes, and CorpSec's effectiveness.
- Define, document, and communicate CorpSec’s processes and policies relevant to security matters to internal teams.
- Use analytic skills to develop a metrics-driven approach to solving problems and prioritizing CorpSec’s security and business decisions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders to share CorpSec knowledge and best practices to drive organizational change.
- Partner with CorpSec's Systems & Technology team to understand evolving requirements and ensure CorpSec has the right technology solutions available.
- Manage multiple complex projects; lead and support CorpSec managers in defining program goals, setting milestones, and evaluating program performance.
- Assist the Corporate Security team at events.
Who You Are
- A team player with the ability to adapt to unique corporate culture and effectively balance security with Twitter values.
- A motivated self-starter who is eager to help Identify corrective actions and driving continual improvement.
- Someone who has a proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- A security professional with a proven history of success in a dynamic and rapidly changing workspace.
- Someone who excels in defining clear priorities and establishing meaningful metrics while documenting policies and procedures.
- A person experienced in creating realistic execution timelines and plans.
- Minimum educational requirement of a Bachelor’s degree in Security Management, Public Administration, Business, Finance, or related field; While a Master’s or advanced degree is preferred, relevant work experience would also be accepted.
- 5 plus years of law enforcement, security or military experience.
- Strong proven leadership, preferably managing people and processes.
- Willingness and ability to travel on short notice in support of CorpSec operations and initiatives.
- Possession of a valid passport with no travel restrictions.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!