Senior Business Intelligence Manager
Who We Are:
Sales Finance provides insight into Twitter’s business using financial models built on strong relationships. We work with sales leadership to understand the drivers of Twitter’s revenue, and make recommendations to optimize that revenue. That work is made possible by complex datasets and insightful reporting produced by our Business Intelligence team, and we are looking for a Senior Manager to run that team.
What You’ll Do:
· Manage a team of Business Intelligence Analysts to produce:
· ETLs that consolidate data into consistent and reliable datasets for analysis
· Impactful reporting for finance and non-finance stakeholders
· Data driven insights for the CFO and executive team
· Project manage multiple concurrent work streams, delivering high quality results while managing prioritization decisions & customer expectations
· Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Operations, Engineering and IT), to understand their data + reporting needs
· Operate with a bias towards automation and scalability
· Simplify complex problems & huge data sets to extract non-obvious insights
· Be part of a great team, but capable of operating independently - managing relationships, deliverables and expectations with your business partners
· Be personable, approachable and able to connect with each and every person on the team and throughout the business
· Remain detail-oriented while managing a wide variety of complex deliverables
Who You Are:
· Expert in SQL and databases, eager to define our data & reporting strategy while being a technical mentor to the broader team
· Proven project manager, who can coordinate many work streams across multiple teams
· Experienced people-manager
· Able to work cross functionally and influence senior business partners
· At least 8-10 years relevant work experience
· Advanced experience with SQL, databases, and spreadsheets
· Experience with BI / dashboarding tools (we use Tableau, but experience in other tools is OK)
· Knowledge of digital advertising space a strong plus
· Python, R, or other statistical programing experience a plus
· Salesforce experience a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!