Senior Business Intelligence Manager
Who We Are:
Sales Finance provides insight into Twitter’s business using financial models built on strong relationships. We work with sales leadership to understand the drivers of Twitter’s revenue, and make recommendations to optimize revenue. The Senior Business Intelligence Manager will lead a team of business analysts to create complex datasets and drive insightful reporting.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be tasked with managing a rockstar team of Business Intelligence Analysts within Sales Finance to support the Sales, Operations, and FP&A organizations. This will include:
- Project manage multiple concurrent work streams, delivering high quality results, and managing prioritization decisions with customer expectations
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Finance, Operations, Engineering, and IT), to understand data and reporting needs
- Manage ETLs that consolidate data into consistent and reliable datasets for analysis
Who You Are:
- Expert in SQL and databases
- Proven project manager who can coordinate complex work streams across multiple teams and organizations
- Experienced people-manager that thrives in mentoring and growing a young team
- 7+ years of relevant work and/or graduate level school experience
- Advanced experience with SQL and databases
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!