Regional Security Operations Manager, APAC (Singapore)
Twitter is seeking a Regional Security Operations Manager in Asia Pacific (APAC). Reporting to the Senior Regional Security Manager for APAC, the Regional Security Operations Manager will be professional and passionate about security. Demonstrating leadership, the Regional Security Operations Manager will align regional and global security procedures and processes ensuring to deliver industry best standards to the CorpSec team. Corporate Security (CorpSec) enables growth by protecting Tweeps and company assets globally. CorpSec facilitates informed decision making by identifying, monitoring, and mitigating risk.
● Communicate clearly and in a timely fashion all relevant information to the Senior Regional Manager
● Drive an innovative Regional Security Operations model; focusing on key objectives, regional CorpSec priorities and structures, team goals and staffing; delivering a professional and efficient APAC CorpSec program
● Possess a deep understanding of CorpSec team objectives; actively contribute to the development and achievement of same
● Audit and assess regional operational requirements with a focus on Twitter sites, business activities, incident response, travel management, physical security systems and vendor support
● Manage local, regional and global partners identifying key areas for service improvement and streamlining workflows
● Manage vendor relationships, performance reviews and service provision; act as point of contact for Security, Environmental Health & Safety and other CorpSec vendors; leverage relationships where required
● Ensure regional performance indicators, metrics and budgets are collated in an effective manner, highlighting team and program effectiveness for presentation to senior team members and key stakeholders
● Oversee regional operations including the Regional Operations Center (ROC), Physical Security, Travel Support Program and ensure robust standards, policies, procedures and training are implemented and maintained.
● Manage and drive the regional Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) program in collaboration with EHS Lead in EMEA.
● Communicate team goals fearlessly; seize opportunities for the continued provision of customer orientated security programs
● Manage and organize the Regional CorpSec teams weekly activities and meetings, overseeing all operational needs and receiving key project, incident and analysis updates
● Oversee staffing requirements and the resourcing of CorpSec contingent workforce, ensuring that contractors are appropriately trained for their assignments and other related tasks
● Lead people development within the CorpSec team, ensuring that potential is developed to fill key positions; roadmap succession routes
● Lead in all aspects of end-to-end security support for Twitter at onsite and offsite events including site assessments, liaison with external stakeholders, physical security planning, vendor selection and security supervision
● Manage the regional escalation matrix ensuring that all security incidents are dealt with and reported in an effective and timely manner
● Monitor geopolitical alerts for impact to Twitter business or employees and support the ROC operators and regional analyst to ensure that these alerts are triaged, assessed, escalated and appropriately responded to
● Contribute to the continual development of regional and global CorpSec standards by identifying best practices and lessons learned
● Forge and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
Knowledge and experience
● Relevant third level qualification, postgraduate masters preferred
● Background in Corporate Security, military or law enforcement
● Proven track record in leadership roles
● Experience within a wide range of Corporate Security disciplines, including physical security, security operations, executive protection, safety and crisis response
● Background in a fast paced environment where 24/7 availability is required
● Mandarin language desirable
● Exceptional communication, managerial and written skills
● Technology oriented; high understanding of security systems including, CCTV, access control and security incident management software
● Proficient in vendor management including identification, negotiation, enrollment and project management
● Experience in managing multi-disciplinary and multinational teams resolving complex security situations and issues
● Dedicated and creative mindset; possesses the ability to harness original concepts into contributing and successful strategic solutions
● Willingness and ability to travel
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!