Policy Operations Program Manager
The Policy Operations team is charged with ensuring a quality and safe user experience with ads, protecting the company from legal and reputational risk, and removing roadblocks for compliant advertisers to transact freely on the platform. We do this by implementing scalable and effective policy enforcement solutions.
We are looking for a scrappy, data-driven individual to lead key strategic programs that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Ad Review operations. You must possess analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to surface actionable policy trends and insights, and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve training, process, and systems, and work with the relevant teams to execute
- Define and drive the evolution of a Quality Assurance program that will improve agent decision-making
- Establish KPIs to measure the success of initiatives and deliver repeatable reporting
- Work with complex data and translate it into actionable insights and business opportunities
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Ads Policy, and others to develop tools and policies that drive agent precision and prevent bad ads from serving on the platform
- Be a point of contact and advocate for external partners, and identify ways to improve collaboration
- Communicate fearlessly! Present work to various teams and leaders
- 3+ years experience in operational support programs
- Strong analytical skills; extremely confident using data to make decisions
- Track record of leading projects with aggressive schedules and limited resources
- Experience in partnering with Product and Engineering to build scalable solutions
- Passion for rigorous planning and flawless execution; a willingness to roll up your sleeves to execute the tactics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using SQL, Tableau or other technical reporting tools
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!