People Systems Reporting Analyst
Who We Are
Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas. That is what makes Twitter unique.
We are empowered to use our creativity and follow our passions to serve the public conversation and we do it as a global team with smart, talented, and humble people. The People Analytics team’s vision is to lead in talent insights that enable Twitter to attract, hire, engage, and retain the people who will carry Twitter Forward.
- Develop and maintain self-service and adhoc reporting and data visualization in our HRIS, ATS, and LMS tools (Workday, SmartRecruiters).
- Develop and deploy standard reports, metrics, dashboards and scorecards, focusing on self-service use.
- Define and calculate fields to find new and useful ways to visualize data.
- Identify opportunities for report or dashboard optimization or improvement.
- Gather and document reporting requirements from stakeholders.
- Translate user requests into reporting requirements, and fill based on centralized reporting strategy.
- Maintain documentation and data dictionary for new requests or calculated fields.
Who You Are:
- You are an HRIS reporting expert who is passionate about the people behind the data.
- You are customer-focused, but comfortable pushing back to adhere to our data sharing and data visualization strategy.
- You are a natural problem solver, who enjoys managing large and sometimes messy databases.
- People Team Leadership
- TA Leadership
- People Systems
- Head of TA Digital
- HR Operations
- Talent Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Technical knowledge of HRIS (Workday) and ATS (Smartrecruiters, Salesforce) systems
- Reporting (including report generation, field creation, scheduling), dashboards, scorecards, and data visualization
- Data management, data processing and basic analysis
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in People / HR Analytics with a focus on building, optimizing, and implementing reports, dashboards, and scorecards within Workday.
- Experience with building reports and dashboards in SmartRecruiters (Prefered).
- Completed Workday courses, specifically - report writer, calculated fields, dashboards, scorecards courses (Preferred).
- Understanding of HR and Recruiting data and common success and pipeline metrics
- Strong customer service background including translation of requests into requirements and communication of technical information to a non-technical audience.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!