People Systems Reporting Analyst
Who We Are
Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas. That is what makes Twitter unique.
We are empowered to use our creativity and follow our passions to serve the public conversation and we do it as a global team with smart, talented, and humble people. The People Analytics team’s vision is to lead in talent insights that enable Twitter to attract, hire, engage, and retain the people who will carry Twitter Forward.
- Analyze and report on people metrics on a regular cadence (e.g., weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Pull, clean, and analyze data and compile for ad-hoc reporting needs from other team members or stakeholders.
- Manage analytics tickets, translate user requests into reporting requirements, and fill based on centralized reporting strategy.
- Develop and maintain self-service and ad-hoc reporting and data visualization in our HRIS, ATS, and LMS tools (Workday, SmartRecruiters).
- Identify opportunities for report or dashboard optimization or improvement to better meet client needs.
- Assist in dataset management, and data cleaning, data collection, and research analysis.
Who You Are:
- You are an HR analyst who is passionate about the people behind the data.
- You are customer-focused, but comfortable pushing back to adhere to our data sharing and data visualization strategy.
- You are a natural problem solver who enjoys managing large and sometimes messy databases.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Data Management: cleaning, organizing, merging, compiling data for analysis
- Data Analysis: quantitative analysis including running descriptives, significance testing, correlation, regression. Advanced statistical abilities preferred.
- Technical Knowledge of HRIS and ATS Systems: running reports, building reports, and scheduling reports.
- Data Visualization Expertise within HRIS / ATS Systems: dashboards and scorecards development, highly prefered.
- Advanced excel skills; SPSS, R and / or other coding languages, a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in People / HR Analytics with a focus on data analysis and building reports, dashboards, and scorecards.
- Experience with building reports and dashboards in Workday and ATS systems (experience with SmartRecruiters is prefered).
- Completed Workday courses, specifically - report writer, calculated fields, dashboards, scorecards courses (Preferred).
- Understanding of HR and Recruiting data and common success and pipeline metrics.
- Strong customer service background including translation of requests into requirements and communication of technical information to a non-technical audience.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!