MoPub Supply Business Development Manager, APAC
MoPub is the world’s leading mobile ad exchange for mobile application publishers, designed to drive more ad revenue through a single solution. We offer an industry-leading, comprehensive monetization platform for mobile app publishers that combines real-time-bidding, ad serving, cross-promotional capabilities, and ad network mediation into one, easy-to-use stack.
Reporting to the Managing Director, MoPub, Asia-Pacific/Japan, the MoPub Supply Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving platform growth for MoPub’s Supply Side Business in the Asia-Pacific region. The BD Manager will be responsible for looking at the region strategically, and leveraging that view to develop the strategies and pipelines necessary to win key publisher accounts and grow the platform. The role requires collaboration with: Supply Partnerships, Demand Partnerships, Client Services, Product, Product Marketing, and Management. The role will also be expected to distill client feedback into strong recommendations impacting the overall development of Supply products within the company product roadmap.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Strategic BD: Build the business. Build a pipeline of strategic partnership targets, negotiate and close new publisher partnerships, and sell and up sell MoPub product and solutions offerings.
- Sales Leadership: Manage diverse relationships across several client segments.
- Relationship Management: Foster strategic executive relationships.
- Process: Be process-oriented. Monitor, track and analyze performance.
- Coordination: Work cross-functionally to assure that methods and best practices align across the company.
- Measurement: Reach or exceed quarterly your growth goals and other targets.
- Market Development: This role will specifically focus on growing MoPub’s business in Korea, along with broader contributions across the pan-APAC region. The role will be based in Singapore.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years in sales and/or business development in the online/mobile industry, a strong plus if from a publisher, SSP, or Ad Exchange
- Deep knowledge, network, and demonstrated work experience across the Asia-Pacific region, with an emphasis on Korea.
- BA/BS degree required, advanced degree a plus
- Strong knowledge of ad serving technology, ad networks, and the advertising industry in general
- Consultative approach to selling, in which you can identify a client's underlying business needs and craft the appropriate solution
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible, startup mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments and the ability to multi-task.
- Language skills: Korean fluency, along with working-level proficiency in English.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!