Global Talent Management Partner
Who We Are:
Twitter’s mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Program Manager to oversee Performance Management at Twitter. The Global Talent Management Programs team is responsible for designing, supporting, implementing and evaluating talent management and organizational development programs and initiatives. We design programs to improve employee engagement, retention, performance, build capability and help Twitter achieve long-term success. We’re a fast-paced, action-oriented team that thrives on collaboration, leveraging cross-functional expertise, and questioning the status quo to most effectively utilize our systems and development resources.
We want every employee to grow and have an impact at Twitter.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the overall development and implementation of Twitter’s Performance Management programs, processes and systems related to employee goal setting, mid-year and annual performance reviews, employee ratings and promotions
- Collaborate across the People org (L&D, People Systems, Employee Standards and Legal, Diversity, etc) and business teams to assess needs and ensure global consistency and brand integrity as we deliver world-class programs
- Partner with the Change Management & People Program Manager to ensure positive vendor relationships, set and carry out project plans, escalate and solve potential roadblocks, and ensure quality and brand alignment of all vendor-delivered work
- Partner with our Change Influencer and office Culture Committee ambassador networks, involving these key players to drive change adoption as well as representing their voice to consult on the design of program strategies, communication, and training
- Inform communication strategies and draft internal and executive communications where needed (in partnership with employee comms)
- Work with HRBPs to ensure they are experts in our People programs and systems, involved in development of new offerings and informed about changes or updates so they can advocate to their business partners
- Deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and Twitter through increased efficiency and adoption of tools in addition to driving increases in the impact of our People programs
Who You Are:
- You have strong working knowledge of organizational development and talent programs with a focus on goal setting, performance management, promotions, and career development
- You have a flair for the creative and love to build programs from the ground up, with the management skills to bring your ideas to fruition
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills and build strong relationships with all levels of staff across functions, involving the right people at the right time across the business
- You ask forward-thinking, big-picture questions to help cross-functional teams come to the best solutions
- You have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities and sometimes urgent issues successfully and simultaneously
- You’re clear about about what success looks like and help bring your stakeholders along to achieve these goals
- You are detail-oriented, analytical and have a systems thinking approach to problem solving, and understand how things affect one another in an overall system
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated, and able to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- You have a strong understanding of change management best practices and implementation, with a client or customer focused mentality
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with:
- HR or Talent Development project management in a complex multi-functional and global environment
- Communicating directly with cross-functional partners, including effective conflict management, prioritizing and maintaining stakeholder requests
- Leading development and execution of communication plans, communication collateral, training and change adoption strategies
- Presenting to groups at all levels and the ability to answer questions with poise and confidence, while relating in an approachable manner
- Assisting in retrospectives, feedback gathering and data analysis to drive proactive planning for future development
- Partnering with systems and business teams to understand technical and functional requirements and designing programs and processes within scope
- BA/BS in related area of focus (Human Resources, Management, I/O Psychology, Organization Development)
- Minimum 8-10 years experience, preferably in Talent/HR Program Management, Learning/Organizational Development, or HR Generalist or Business Partnership
- Experience with HR Program design, instructional design and communications preferred
- Experience with Workday preferred
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!