Director of Recruiting - Engineering
Director Engineering Recruiting
Twitter…the best place you have ever worked. Ever. That is what makes Twitter unique. As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. As the Director of Engineering Recruiting, you will be the business leader who ensures that Twitter has the best engineering talent to serve the public conversation and reach new heights of client happiness and organizational success. This is an incredible opportunity to drive and innovate the recruiting function at one of the most exciting and relevant companies in the World. This position will be based in San Francisco at our global HQ and report directly into the Head of Global Talent Acquisition.
- Lead and evolve an agile engineering recruiting team with a focus on building a culture of growth and development with a focus on driving team performance and engagement.
- Be a strong partner with engineering leadership, hiring managers, people team members and talent acquisition teammates to develop and adapt our hiring strategies and processes to focus efforts on strategic business hiring priorities.
- Build a data-driven recruiting organization focused on a culture of continuous improvement using data insights to shape our operational roadmap and priorities.
- Lead our hiring and recruiting teams to shape and deliver an exceptional candidate experience, drawing from industry best practices and innovations.
- Partner with L&D, recruiting managers, hiring managers and recruiting operations to build training programs and ways of working with hiring managers and interviewers that continually improve their capabilities to assess and hire top engineering talent.
- Partner with TA leadership, Diversity Recruiting and business leaders to strategize and execute on our Diversity & Inclusion priorities and drive recruiting-related initiatives to support diversity hiring efforts.
- Partner with recruiting operations, talent experience teams, and the business to drive an employer brand strategy that targets diverse talent for our engineering organization.
- Effectively leverage technology and drive standards throughout recruiting teams that improve the productivity of our hiring managers and recruiting team.
- You have 12-15+ years in recruiting with an emphasis on sourcing and recruiting for engineers within tech.
- Minimum of 8 years managing high performing teams in high-growth environments.
- Ideally you have previous global recruiting experience including experience overseeing recruitment in Asia Pacific and Europe.
- Non-Hierarchical leader who gets personal fulfillment by succeeding through the motivation and growth of others.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Hands on leader that is capable and willing to roll up your sleeves and lead by example.
- Your deep sense of personal responsibility, combined with your strong attention to detail and organization.
- Continuous improvement mindset focused on innovation and challenging the status quo.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!