Creator Content Specialist (Contractor)
The Content Specialist will support the Niche Creator Content Management team on its complex, fast-paced creator campaigns. We’re looking for a strong candidate who will support our UK team, specifically on data analytics and campaign execution logistics.
Niche, a division of Twitter, is a monetization platform for thousands of influential creators, and an advertising solution for the world's top brands. The Content Creator Management team brings to life complex creator campaigns through strategic execution and best in class production.
- You’re ready to get in the weeds of analyzing the complicated data and results from our campaigns. You’re comfortable with various reporting tools, and can dive into social platform analytics (including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat).
- You have a love for numbers and data-driven storytelling.
- You are solution-oriented and resourceful - you’re curious and diligent about understanding team process and our best practices.
- You operate with a sense of urgency.
- Our campaigns have many moving parts. You’re a logistical mastermind, and are able to manage vendor sourcing, travel coordination and product shipments with ease.
- You’re an excellent communicator, proactively providing updates on the campaigns you support - especially when they involve many logistical elements.
- You’re on top of the evolving social media landscape, and comfortable in a world that is constantly changing. You roll with the punches and have a sense of humor.
- Data analysis and provision of insights to Creator Content Management team
- Creation of custom client reports
- Management of travel and vendor sourcing for our team’s travel-heavy campaigns
- Ownership of client product inventory, packaging and shipments
- BA/BS degree
- Passion for creators and the creator industry
- 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in one of the following industries: brand marketing, platform services, account management, public relations, advertising or social media strategy; preferably working with high-profile consumer brands
- Example of previous data-driven work preferred
- You love all things social! Bonus points if you’re active on Twitter and Instagram.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Resourceful and solution-oriented - proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities
- Team player; proactively seek out ways to help the team and provide support without being asked
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!