Content Marketing Manager (Contract)
The Content Marketing Manager will contribute to the development and execution of content marketing strategy and activities supporting MoPub’s market education, brand awareness, and lead generation initiatives. With a focus on clearly communicating our value proposition through the development and distribution of a range of marketing and thought leadership materials, this position will help MoPub scale efforts to grow awareness and strengthen engagement. In addition, this role will also support internal MoPub culture and education initiatives.
The role requires strong writing and proofreading skills, a creative mindset, and the ability to execute quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Ideate, research, write, and edit compelling and informative content for website updates, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, webinars, social media, email campaigns, and other thought leadership distribution channels.
- Work closely with the Commercial, Marketing and Product Marketing teams to identify and execute opportunities for sharing our value proposition and success stories to app publishers, demand-side platforms, and mobile marketers.
- Ensure consistency in our brand’s external messaging, including managing updates to our website and collateral.
- Collaborate with digital marketing to maximize the reach of campaigns.
- Approximately twenty percent of your time will be dedicated to supporting MoPub’s people and culture initiatives.You will support the Director of Marketing with initiatives that will drive adoption and enactment of our organization’s values and create consistency in our internal (and therefore external) messaging. This includes ensuring consistent internal messaging of our values and proposition, training materials, and centralizing information sources.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in B2B marketing, preferably in ad tech or mobile marketing.
- Excellent writer with the ability to synthesize complex concepts into clear, concise, and powerfully engaging messages.
- Experience with website management.
- Experience with presentation software (Keynote) and email marketing tools (Eloqua) preferred.
- Knowledge of how MoPub fits into the mobile ecosystem, and passion for playing a role in the future of mobile advertising.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- BA/BS degree.
MoPub (a division of Twitter, Inc.) provides monetization solutions for mobile app publishers and developers around the world. Learn more at https://www.mopub.com/.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!