Client Partner, Sydney (Australia)
Twitter has changed the way people communicate. Now we have a substantial opportunity to change how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base.
Twitter is creating a world-class team of sales professionals and is seeking a Client Partner to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you are an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities at Twitter Australia.
We are looking for someone to:
- Grow our business in a way that makes us proud by providing world class service to our advertisers.
- Communicate fearlessly to build long lasting relationships with advertisers.
- Simplify Twitter as a platform for advertisers.
- Innovate through experimentation to create solutions for advertisers.
- ‘Ship it’ by meeting revenue targets through flawless campaign execution.
- Be rigorous to become a true Twitter product expert on our platform.
- Collaborate with Clients to understand their goals/objectives, recommend best practices, craft solutions and develop innovative and effective campaigns
- Continually hone Twitter product expertise in order to optimize advertising campaigns and deliver client value.
- Educate advertisers on Twitter’s ad products, including best practices to deliver effective campaigns and to foster long lasting relationships.
- Execute campaign optimization and analysis using internal tools and dashboards.
- Resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, identifying and implementing process improvements with guidance from Sales Manager and partner with Ad Operations on more complex issues as necessary.
- Partner with an Account Manager to drive campaign completion, renewals, and upselling.
- Partner with an Account Manager to strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and planning.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant experience).
- 5+ years relevant of experience
- 5+ years of related experience in the digital or media industry.
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Strong quantitative background in finding trends and opportunities within data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Infectious passion for Twitter.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. #LoveWhereYouWork #JoinTheFlock
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!