Client Partner, LCS London (Contract)
Twitter has changed the way people around the world communicate. Now we are helping marketers connect with and engage our rapidly growing user base.
We are creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Client Partner to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, a strong track record, and solid customer relationships, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities within our London office at Twitter UK.
· Establish a collaborative business relationship between Twitter and our clients, who include some of world's most exciting global brands, and their advertising agencies
· Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
· Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth
· Thought leadership – immersing yourself in the evolving social media landscape, and adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments
· Mentoring new team members as our organization grows
· 5+ years experience in digital media sales, working with big brands and leading advertising agencies
· Able to form meaningful relationships with key agency/client decision makers
· A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
· Vertical experience a plus - particularly in retail, technology, automotive, travel, and consumer packaged goods
· Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
· A passion for Twitter and our mission
· BA / BS degree
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!