Client Partner, Korea (Seoul)
Twitter is creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Client Partner to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies. If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, we invite you to talk to us about our advertising sales organization at Twitter. This position will be based out of our office in Seoul, Korea and will require some travel to client and agency locations throughout Korea and back to our headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Twitter and Korea top 200 companies, and their marketing agencies
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Thought leadership – immersing yourself in the evolving social media landscape, and adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments
- Mentoring new team members as our organization grows
- 7~8+ years of experience in digital media sales, working with Korea top 200 companies and advertising agencies
- Established relationships with marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
- A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
- Korean Account Management experience
- Proactive approach to task management and problem solving
- Proficiency in business English
- BA / BS degree
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!