Client Account Manager, India (Delhi)
Twitter has changed the way people communicate. Now we have a substantial opportunity to change how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base. Twitter is creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking a Client Account Manager to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant experience and a passion for learning, we invite you to talk to us about our advertising sales organization at Twitter, Inc.
What You’ll Do
● Grow existing and establish new collaborative business relationships internally and between Twitter and Fortune 500 companies including their marketing agencies as a trusted partner.
● Drive solutions-based consultative sales engagements to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers.
● Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results resulting in renewed and increasing advertising revenue with your advertisers on Twitter.
● Provide meaningful insight into how advertisers should engage with Twitter by immersing yourself in the evolving social media landscape, and adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments.
● Work collaboratively with key partners within the Revenue team and across Twitter to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers.
● Build account plans to help accurately forecast and define your sales strategies.
● Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
Who You Are
We are looking for someone able to:
● Grow our business in a way that makes us proud by providing world class service to our advertisers.
● Communicate fearlessly to build long lasting, revenue generating relationships with our advertisers.
● Innovate through experimentation to provide customized solutions to our advertiser's needs.
● Ship it by meeting revenue targets through consultative selling
● Experience in a sales leadership role with Fortune 250 advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
● At least 5+ years proven direct sales experience in digital media with strong foundation in technology, or in technology sales with strong foundation in digital media
● Industry knowledge is a plus but the capacity of developing industry knowledge is a must have.
● Expert and trusted partner with key decision-makers in your region, country and/or vertical industry.
● Excellent understanding of industry competitive landscape, and trends.
● Deeply established relationships with marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
● A deep understanding of the online advertising industry with a focus on the tools and technologies that enable ad serving
● Driven to beat targets, relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
● BA/BSc degree (In lieu of degree, 8 years relevant experience).
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!