Business Insights, Goldbird
Business Insights, Goldbird
- Supports Goldbird leadership decisions by working with data science by, not only, ensuring internal data is correct, but also that they are focusing on the right levers in the organization.
- Developing and maintaining the business logic necessary to mold raw data into actionable data.
- Leading how both internal and external customers think about data
- Creating, managing and alerting teams on what are the correct performance metrics and KPIs, as well as, non traditional performance data sets, such as team health metrics, headcount, capacity planning, etc.
- Working closely with the Data Science teams to guide what areas require refinement and digging in. The BI team will continue a virtuous loop of discovery, iteration and improvement
- Be the first line of defense for building dashboards, educating other teams and promoting the use of dashboards across Twitter
- Enables the operating rhythms across Revenue Product to ensure we execute with speed and efficiency
- Communicates data in simple and visually appealing ways. The best candidates will live in data, and talk casually.
- Develops content and drives communication across EPDR and rest of the company, communicating regular product updates, key results, and consolidating strategic plans for review with the Twitter executive team and the Board.
- BA/BS degree.
- Managers at 5+ years of experience, Senior Analysts at 3+ years of experience
- Experience working in advertising is preferred
- A strong analytical mindset, a proven track record of distilling data, and an ability to identify trends
- Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills.
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information.
At Twitter, we have a bold aspiration to reach every person on the planet. We believe that goal is only attainable with a team that understands and represents different cultures and backgrounds.
Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
We're the People Team @Twitter. We're hiring service, purpose-driven people who are creative and move fast. All things Twitter Careers! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!